2. What information do we collect?
Log FilesLike many other Web sites, www.kidimedia.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
User registrationWhen registering on our site, we are collecting your e-mail adress.
We use your account information:
- Internal record keeping
- To personalize your experience.
- To keep track of the private and public games you contributed.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect this information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
3. User contributed contentA user can contribute both private and public content to Kidimedia. We will keep track of which content was uploaded by you. We don't consider this content personal information.
Public games can be viewed by all users of the Kidimedia website and game. These games will be displayed together with your account name.
Private games will only be listed to a website or game user who is logged in with your account and password, and to Kidimedia staff.
Beyond never showing a link on the website or game however, we do not guarantee security for images you uploaded, they can be seen by anyone guessing their URL and by Kidimedia staff. Do NOT use this site to store any sensitive images - the reason to keep content 'private' should be that it doesn't make sense for anyone else, e.g. puzzle of favorite toy, match family members to objects, ... not that there is anything on the images which you don't want anyone to see.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. California Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceBecause we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by clicking on the 'Edit Profile' page.