This agreement may be revised or updated without notice. You are advised to review it regularly. Details on updates can be found at the beginning of this document.
1. TermsYou warrant that You are of legal age to use the Website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability You may incur as a result of the use of the Website. You agree that You are responsible for all of your use of the site including for the use of your account by others.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
The Website contains images uploaded by its members. All images ("Images") on the Website are the property of either Kidimedia and/or its members and are protected by international copyright laws. Use of these Images without license is prohibited.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. UseThe Kidimedia website can be used to upload new game content for the Kidimedia game. All content uploaded should be appropriate for kids. Examples of content deemed inappropriate are:
- Content spreading hate or discrimination
- Content defaming or victimising other people, societies, cultures.
- Content showing violence or using violent language
- Content showing nudity or pornographic content
Uploaded game content can be tagged as either private or public.
Public content will - for now - be reviewed by Kidimedia staff, and when appropriate will be tagged for distribution to all Kidimedia users.
The reason why we have this review is to prevent inappropriate content being presented to our users. Content can be rejected when deemed inappropriate for kids, or when the content is considered to be of a private nature and not relevant for our users in general, e.g. content containing pictures of persons. This content will still be viewable through the website and Kidimedia game for the user uploading.
Private content will only be provided to a user of either the website or the Kidimedia game who logs in with your account information. The intended use of private content is not to upload inappropriate or sensitive information, but to ensure content which is only relevant for you (e.g. puzzles with image of family members) is not presented to others. Kidimedia will ensure this content is not presented to other users of either website or game, but does not guarantee absolute security for this content.
3. Uploading ImagesBoth parties acknowledge that from time to time You may upload photographs or graphics to the Website, and Kidimedia will screen these uploads to see if they are suitable for distribution.
You acknowledge that under no circumstances can you demand money from Kidimedia for the use of said Images.
You also acknowledge that the Images may be used for promotional purposes for Kidimedia..
Furthermore, You acknowledge that Kidimedia does not allow the upload of Images that infringe on any copyright, property right, trademark or any other applicable right.
You are solely responsible for the Images You upload.
You warrant that either you own all proprietary rights regarding the Image, or that the image is in the public domain and you verified that the image, according to its licensing rules can be used as part of Kidimedia content. Kidimedia provides a location to provide attribution information - if the image you use requires you to do so. This information is visible on the website as well as on the kidimedia game.
You acknowledge that Kidimedia cannot be held responsible for the misuse or abuse of any Image.
We also reserve the right to remove any approved Image at any time if We believe it's defective, of poor quality or infringe on any right. Serious copyright infringement issues such as uploading Images found on other stock photography sites result in the termination of this Agreement, the termination of your membership, and possible criminal prosecution.
Kidimedia and its members do their best to provide accurate information on Images and on the services of the Website, however against all our efforts there can be some typographical and technical errors on it. Kidimedia cannot be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from the inaccurary of any information on the Website.